Philip A. Facquet, DC, is a Smithtown chiropractor who serves Smithtown and the surrounding communities in N.Y. He seeks to serve our veterans by securing a position in the VA.
Dr. Facquet has been practicing chiropractic since 1990. From 1992 to 1996, he served as a Medical Review Officer Advisor for Powers Medical Review; he oversaw DOT, FAA, and NRC drug screenings.
Dr. Facquet has an Associate of Arts from Suffolk Community College and a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Life Chiropractic College in 1990.
Dr. Facquet is an active member of our community. A member of the Ancient Order of Hibernians and the Knights of Columbus. He is a member of the Commack/Kings Park Rotary. Dr. Facquet served as the President of the Suffolk County Citizen Corp Council; his appointment was in 2004.
- Pro Adjuster Manipulative Technique, Advanced
- Neuromechanical Innovations Technique
- Empire Medicare Services, Chiropractic
- Hospital Privileges and Protocols
- NY Workers Compensation
- Anatomy and Neurology of Pain in Soft Tissue Injury
- Whiplash: The Masters’ Program, Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certified Addiction Professional
- College of Addictionology and Compulsive Disorders
- Wrote the forward to Linda Maran’s Twenty-Five Steps Toward Living Well With Pain
- Grand Rounds, Beth Israel Hospital NY, Chiropractic Care in Addiction Treatment
- The State University of New York Education Department: 6389
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of State: 4637
- Louisiana 1997 – 1098
- Arkansas 1997 – 1436
- Member Chiropractic Future – Research Workgroup, https://chiropracticfuture.org/research
- New York State Chiropractic Association, District board member and newsletter editor
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- Association of Catholic Chiropractors
- Past member International Chiropractic Association
- Past member New York Chiropractic Council
- Past member World Congress of Chiropractic Students
If you have questions, please call us at 631-724-7277 today!